

The next magazine that I feel is similar to my product would be Seventeen magazine. It's an American teen magazine. The magazine's reader base is 13-to-19-year-old females. It began as a publication geared toward inspiring teen girls to love fashion, become model workers and citizens. Soon after its debut, Seventeen took a more fashion- and romance-oriented approach in presenting its material while promoting self-confidence in young women. To market their product, they use social media via Twitter and Instagram as their biggest platform to attract their audience. They still continue to use their print magazine as their source of publication with over 2 million circulation. Persuasive techniques that they use is a catchy name for the magazine. This is essential, because now if people type into their computer "seventeen", the magazine will pop up as an option, thus further attracting and broadening their audience. I would market my product almost like this, except for me, I would include radio since my product has music attached to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment