Thursday, November 9, 2017

Project Selection- Magazine

     Based on my experience with the movie "All the President's Men", the aspects of print journalism that best appeals to me is the hustle of research. Even though the movie was based on a newspaper, I think that the research process is fairly the same. I believe that I posses the fundamental skill of properly obtaining the research and having a love for information.  Some people might argue that your own personal love for the topic doesn't matter, but I would disagree. My love for giving people information is a contributing factor in how I will passionately do the job and how I will be successful at it. I think the thing that will be a challenge for me is the fact that we can't use pictures from the internet. In the beginning, I was under the impression that we will have the freedom to use past pictures, but I was wrong. It's a factor, because my prior idea was to pay homage to past celebrities and now I can't even include celebrity singers and actors of the 80s and 90s period, because I have to personally take the pictures myself. And I understand why, so we can show that we can take the pictures, but it just puts a damper on my idea I was passionate about. But I do believe that I can find an idea to meet the expectations of a published writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission