Thursday, November 9, 2017

Project Selection- Film

     Based on my experience with the 1986 hit movie, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and its associated documentary, the aspects of film production that most appeals to me is the creation of the movie.  Like the actual concept of the storyline. It intrigues me, because I am in charge of what will be said and the actual message of the film. I like to come up with deep themes, thus getting my target audience to think. In addition to my creativeness, I have a very wild imagination. This skill will essentially add to the creative process, because it will give the viewers something to be entertained with. However, a challenge that may come up is finding an idea that is acceptable and meaningful. I also have a problem with perfection, so if my film isn't perfect, then it will ruin the process for me. Another contributing factor is the props. I don't have any items or connections to enhance the content of the film. This could be a problem, because it could hinder the viewers from being entertained.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission