Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Project Selection- My Decision

     After careful consideration, I have decided to write and publish a magazine. I ultimately chose this project, because I feel that I can adequately complete this. I have a passion for writing and information, so if I can provide that for people, that would be my first option.  Like I said previously, I have the fundamental skill of properly obtaining research and using it to my advantage. My general idea of my magazine is to primarily focus on the combination of music and fashion and how the two go hand in hand. I did this, because I love both of the genres, so I decided to combine them. I will be working solo in this project, because I work better alone and tend to focus and have complete control over my assignments. So, I will be obtaining the research and history, planning the context, setting up the photo shoots and completing the magazine by myself, hopefully with success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission